Eating well is important, but it’s not always easy to put together a healthy meal when you’re on the go. That’s where sweets come in! 6 foods that make you taste sweeter. Here are 10 sweet foods you should be eating more of.
- Fresh fruit: There’s no better way to start your day than with a bowl of fresh fruit. Load it up with berries, bananas, or even citrus fruits.
- Homemade granola: If you can make your own granola, you’re doing things right. Not only is it healthier for you, but it also tastes better than store-bought varieties.
- Dark chocolate: If you don’t already have a stash of dark chocolate bars at home, you need to start stocking up on them ASAP. Not only is dark chocolate delicious and satisfying, it also has health benefits like reducing bad cholesterol and boosting serotonin levels.
- Soft pretzels: Pretzels are one of those snacks that are both nutritious and tasty. Plus, they’re perfect for dipping in savory or sweet sauces.
Strawberries are a sweet, delicious fruit that you should be eating more of! They are low in calories and high in vitamin C, potassium, and vitamin A. They are also a good source of fiber and antioxidants. If you want to enjoy strawberries without having to worry about their calorie count or nutritional content, try using them in smoothies or salads.
- Blueberries are one of the most antioxidant-rich fruits you can eat, and their naturally sweet flavor is a perfect addition to any dessert or snack.
- In addition to their antioxidant benefits, blueberries are also a good source of fiber, vitamin C, and potassium.
- If you’re looking for a delicious way to add more antioxidants to your diet, try eating blueberries raw or blending them into smoothies or juice.
Raspberries are a tart fruit that can be enjoyed in a variety of ways. Raspberries can be paired with yogurt or ice cream for a sweet and tart snack, used in smoothies or frappes, or even used in baking recipes. Raspberries are low in calories and high in fiber, which makes them an ideal food to include in a healthy diet.
Blackberries are a type of fruit that is typically enjoyed fresh or frozen. They are a rich source of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, including vitamin C, potassium, and magnesium. They can also help to maintain blood sugar levels and reduce the risk of heart disease. Some studies have even shown that blackberries may help to reduce the symptoms associated with anxiety and depression.
Cherries are a delicious addition to any meal. They’re low in calories and high in antioxidants, which make them a healthy snack or dessert option. Here are some other sweet foods you should be eating:
- Blueberries: These little jewels are packed with antioxidants, fiber, and vitamins A and C. They’re also low in calories and high in flavor.
- Raspberries: These fruity gems are also high in antioxidants and fiber. They’re a great way to get your daily dose of vitamin C, which is essential for good health.
- Strawberries: Strawberries are another fruit that’s packed with antioxidants and fiber. They’re also lower in calories than many other fruits, making them a healthy snack option for people watching their weight or those who want to reduce their carb intake.
Peaches are a summer fruit that is loved by many. They are full of flavor and can be eaten fresh, canned, or frozen. There are many ways to enjoy peaches, so make sure you try them out this summer!
Bananas Foster French Toast- Start your morning with this delicious recipe for Bananas Foster French Toast. This dish is packed with flavor and will soon become a favorite in your household.
Peach Cobbler- This Peach Cobbler is sure to please everyone in your family. The soft peaches, fluffy batter, and sweet syrup all come together to create a dessert everyone will love.
Grilled Peach Dumplings- These Grilled Peach Dumplings are perfect for a fun and easy summer meal. They take just minutes to prepare and are topped with a delicious peach glaze.
Apricots are a sweet and delicious fruit that is perfect for special occasions or just to have on hand. There are many different apricot varieties, so you can find one that is perfect for your taste. Here are some of the best Apricot recipes:
Apricot Cake with Blueberry Loaf Frosting: Start with a classic cake recipe and add in some fresh blueberries to make this dessert extra special.
Apricot Tart with Brown Sugar Glaze: This tart is delicious and easy to make. It features a brown sugar glaze that gives it a nice sweetness.
Apricot Upside-Down Cake: This recipe is unique because it features an upside-down cake made from apricots instead of flour. You’ll love the flavor and how easy it is to make.
If you’re looking for a sweet treat that’s healthy, too, Pineapple should definitely be on your list. Not only is pineapple a great source of vitamin C, but it’s also low in sugar and calories.
Here are four other sweet foods you should be eating:
- Strawberries: A cup of strawberries has only 94 calories and 3 grams of sugar, making them a great option if you’re looking for something light and nutritious. Plus, they’re delicious!
- Blueberries: Just one cup of blueberries contains 110 calories and 5 grams of fiber, which makes them an ideal snack or dessert choice. Plus, they’re high in antioxidants and vitamins B6 and B12.
- Raspberries: One cup of raspberries contains just 93 calories and 2 grams of sugar, making them a healthier alternative to many other sweets on the market. They’re also high in antioxidants and vitamins C and A.
- Honeydew melon: A medium honeydew melon contains just 105 calories and 2 grams of sugar, making it a great choice if you’re trying to watch your weight or eat something sweet without having tons of extra calories attached to it.
- Pears are a delicious and healthy fruit that is perfect for incorporating into your diet. They are high in fiber and antioxidants, which can help to protect your body against disease.
- Pears are also a great source of vitamin C, which is essential for keeping your immune system functioning properly.
- To enjoy the best flavor of pears, be sure to wash them thoroughly before cooking or eating them. This will remove any dirt or sand that may be present on the fruit.
- Some great ways to cook with pears include baking, simmering in syrup, or blending into smoothies or juices.
After reading this list of sweet foods you should be eating, I’m sure you’ll start to think differently about desserts. Not only are they delicious and satisfying, but they also have a lot of health benefits. What’s not to love? So go ahead and indulge in some of these sweet treats – you won’t regret it!
Also Read: herbs for weight loss