Wholesale metal peel and stick tiles can be used on many different surfaces, so long as they are smooth, clean, and free of dirt or dust. If you’re looking to add some metal charm to your kitchen, bathroom, or even walls around your office, metal tiles are a great choice. This article will show you how to shop for cheap wholesale metal peel and stick tiles online at Clever Mosaics!
What are peel and stick tiles?
Peel and stick tiles are a great way to add a touch of style to your home without breaking the bank. They are easy to install and can be used in a variety of settings, including backsplashes, accent walls, and more.
Metal peel and stick tiles are especially popular right now, thanks to their durability and trendy look. If you’re looking for cheap wholesale metal peel and stick tiles, Clever Mosaics is the place to shop.
We offer bulk discounts on all our products so that you don’t have to spend too much money! We also offer free shipping on orders over $50, which will help you save even more money! Check out some of our affordable peel and stick metal backslash below
Benefits of tile vs. wall paper
1. Tiles are more durable than wall paper, so they will last longer.
2. Tiles are easy to clean, so you won’t have to worry about dirt and grime building up over time.
3. Tiles can add value to your home if you ever decide to sell, as they are seen as a high-end finish.
4. Tiles come in a wide variety of colors, textures, and styles, so you can find the perfect match for your home décor.
5. Wallpaper can be difficult to install, but tiles are much easier to put up yourself.
6. Tile is a great way to add interest to a room without going over budget.
How to cut metal tile squares
1. First, measure the area you want to cover and calculate how many tile squares you’ll need.
2. Next, use a straight edge and a sharp knife to score the metal tile along the desired cut line.
3. Repeat this process a few times until you’ve made a deep enough groove in the metal.
4. Carefully bend the tile along the scored line until it snaps cleanly in two. 5. Then use your blade to trim any excess pieces of metal that are sticking out past the grooves. 6. Voilà! Your square is now ready for adhesive!
How to secure metal tiles
1. First, clean the surface where you will be applying the metal tiles with a mild soap and water solution.
2. Next, apply a thin layer of adhesive to the back of each tile.
3. For best results, use an adhesive that is specifically designed for metal tiles.
4. Once the adhesive is applied, press the tile firmly into place on the surface.
5. Repeat this process until all of the tiles are in place.
6. Finally, allow the adhesive to dry completely before using the area where the tiles were applied.
Use in your home or office
Do you want to update your home or office with a new backsplash but don’t want to spend a lot of money? Then check out our cheap wholesale metal peel and stick tiles at Clever Mosaics. You can find a variety of colors and styles to choose from that will match any décor. Plus, our tiles are easy to install and come with a lifetime warranty. So why not give us a try today? You won’t be disappointed! Get started by clicking on the tile below that matches your style preferences. These attractive tiles are available in 6 different color choices: Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green and Red.
Once you have selected your desired color and quantity click the Add to Cart button. Now it is time for payment information so please fill in your shipping address before proceeding to checkout.
If this is your first purchase please create an account for future use as well as create a password for security purposes (you may also log into an existing account).
You should now see all of the items in your cart and total cost which includes free shipping (offer only applies within continental US). Click Checkout Now button where you will need to confirm your order details and payment method before completing checkout.