You can actually get rid of pimples overnight – but only with the right tools. If you have discovered a pimple on your face and something important is coming up the next day, you can use the tools you already have at home. In this article, we explain everything you need to know about this.
Pimples: How to get rid of them overnight
The right home remedies will help you get rid of pimples overnight. Note, however, that every skin reacts differently to home remedies . For example, if you have sensitive skin, it can cause redness or skin irritation. Therefore, test the product on a less visible area beforehand. If you still get redness, you can cover it up .
- Aspirin : Aspirin is the first remedy you can turn to if you want a pimple to go away overnight. Aspirin contains acetylsalicylic acid, which is found in many anti-pimple products.
- The substance has an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect. If you put it on a pimple, then the chances that the pimple will be gone by the next day are pretty high.
- How to use: Crush an aspirin tablet and mix it with some water. Mix everything together well to form a paste. Apply it to the pimple and leave it on overnight.
- Lemon Juice : Lemon juice has a disinfecting effect and will dry out your pimples . Apply it to the pimple and it will dry out overnight. So be careful with this home remedy. Apply the lemon juice only to the pimple. Avoid surrounding skin to prevent skin irritation.
- Application: Squeeze some lemon juice and put it on a cotton swab. Dab it on the pimple.
These home remedies also make pimples disappear
If you don’t have a lemon or aspirin with you, the following home remedies can also help you to make pimples disappear overnight:
- Baking soda : If you have baking soda at home, you can also use it for pimples. Since baking soda contains the substance sodium bicarbonate, it can dry out your pimples quickly.
- Application: Mix some baking soda or baking soda with water. It should form a paste that is easy to apply to the skin. Put the paste on the pimple and leave it on overnight.
- Apple Cider Vinegar : Apple cider vinegar works similarly to citric acid. It is anti-inflammatory and antibacterial and is therefore good for removing pimples. Since the vinegar contains many vitamins, you can also mix it together to make a clarifying facial tonic or use it on your hair.
- Application: Put some apple cider vinegar on a cotton ball or cotton swab. Dab it on your pimples and let the apple cider vinegar do its work overnight.
Other remedies for pimples
There are many more home remedies in your home that can help you fight pimples.
- Honey : Honey has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Therefore, the home remedy is just as suitable for fighting pimples.
- Application: Put some honey on your pimples and leave it on for at least an hour or two. This works best if you leave the honey on the pimple overnight.
- It’s best to put a towel on your pillow so you don’t soil it with the honey.
- Toothpaste : Toothpaste dries up pimples. You can use whatever toothpaste you have on hand for this. However, make sure that you only apply toothpaste to the pimples so as not to dry out the rest of the skin.
- Papaya : If you have a papaya , you can use it to fight pimples. To do this, mash up some of the pulp and apply some papaya juice to the pimple.