Modern cosmetology offers women a wide variety of products for the skin of the body, hands, feet and face in order to constantly maintain them in excellent condition, prolonging youth and beauty from healing urea cream. We take a tube of cream from the store counter, rarely thinking about its active ingredients. However, many emulsions contain such a substance as “urea”. Under this foreign name is the usual urea, which is widely used in cosmetology for active skin hydration. It cannot be called an innovative product, since the history of the use of this tool goes back more than 150 years. In this article we will tell you about a cream with urea for hands, feet, body and face.
Urea in cosmetology
How to explain the popularity of healing urea cream? It is enough to learn about its beneficial properties.
- By restoring the moisture balance in the epidermis, it makes the skin silky and soft.
- This substance is completely natural for the human body, as it is one of the products of protein metabolism. It is part of the upper layer of the epidermis and sweat.
- Responsible for skin regeneration and cell renewal, thereby preventing the formation of cracks.
- It increases the protective functions of the epidermis quite well.
- The content of urea in healthy skin is about 1%, with a decrease in concentration, the aging process starts. It is this substance that is responsible for the elasticity and softness of tissues.
- Creams with urea have high penetrating properties, nourishing and restoring the deep layers of the epidermis. This is due to the fact that the compound has a very low molecular weight and acts as a conductor for other substances.
Cosmetics with urea are not very expensive, and this is explained quite simply. Leading cosmetics companies are trying to use more modern and technological substances to maintain their brands. For example, hyaluronic acid, some amino acids, oligominerals and many others.
Calluses form very quickly on the surface of the hands. From exposure to low temperatures in winter, the skin becomes rough, irritations appear. Intensive care is needed to eliminate dryness, heal small cracks and return the tenderness of the epidermis of the hands. A cream enriched with urea perfectly copes with this task.
The regenerative, moisturizing healing urea cream, emollient properties of the product allow maintaining the skin of the hands in good condition and protecting it from aggressive external factors. With continued use, palms become soft and smooth.
The skin of the legs is most susceptible to roughness, so it needs special and complete care. Urea products help to reduce the severity of the problem, having a profound effect on calluses and corns.
- This kind of cream actively moisturizes the skin of the feet.
- Eliminates unpleasant odors and reduces perspiration.
- Softens and promotes the early removal of calluses from the heels.
- The cream relaxes and relieves swelling, has an analgesic effect, removes irritation and itching.
- Products with urea are recommended for the care of foot skin prone to a number of diseases: fungus, psoriasis, eczema and many others.
- Restores the skin of the legs, providing a powerful regenerating effect. Painful cracks from the heels disappear, the feet look more well-groomed.
Healing cream can contain a lot of other useful components: vitamin supplements, natural valuable oils, wax, panthenol, glycerin, plant extracts and much more.
It is necessary to apply products with urea after preliminary steaming of the legs with massage movements. This will ensure full absorption and deep penetration of active compounds into the epidermis.
Be careful, as high concentration of urea can cause irritation and allergic reactions . Before the first use healing urea cream, be sure to test the cream for sensitivity.
Body and face cream
Urea products are beneficial for the more sensitive skin of the face and body. What effect does such a cream have?
- Perfect for the care of aging and dry skin of the face and body.
- Indispensable for people prone to allergic reactions.
- The cream has a beneficial effect on certain skin diseases: dermatitis, psoriasis, diathesis and eczema.
- It makes the skin of the face and body soft.
- The cream, enriched with urea, with regular use will increase the elasticity of the epidermis.
It is recommended to apply this cream in the evening after taking a shower on slightly moisturized skin of the body and face with light massage movements.
Preparation of urea cream
If you wish, you can prepare a high-quality and natural cream yourself at home. Of course, if you can get all the necessary ingredients, which, however, is not particularly difficult. Most of the ingredients are used in soap making, which is so popular these days.
In order to prepare a wonderful foot or body cream, you will need the following substances:
- 3 g of urea;
- 60 g of lime hydrolat;
- 5 g of shea butter or almond oil;
- 5 g glycerin;
- 2 g of crystalline menthol;
- 3 g wax;
- fatty lanolin;
- 5 g of any emulsifier;
In a water bath, you need to warm up wax, lanolin and oils. Then add emulsifier and mix well. Pour menthol into the resulting mass. At this time, there should be a container with lime hydrolate, glycerin and urea in the second water bath.
After preparing the compositions, they must be combined into a mass and mixed well with a mixer until smooth. At the last stage, add a little mild preservative to the cream and pour the mass into jars with tight lids for storage.
Optionally, you can add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to the cream for a pleasant scent. Try to use refreshing compositions.
In this article, you learned about how urea works on the skin of the face, body, arms and legs, and learned how to prepare a wonderful moisturizer yourself. In conclusion, we suggest you watch an interesting video, the author of which will tell you about his foot skincare.