The real hit of this fall-winter season is practical knitwear that will serve you well in the cold season. The main thing is to know how to properly care for knitwear. Knitwear is distinguished by rich colors and a variety of silhouettes, in which discreet classics intersect with new original trends. Therefore, knitwear rightfully occupy an important place in the wardrobe of modern fashionistas, giving them the opportunity to look feminine and elegant, while giving a sense of comfort and self-confidence.
Main characteristics of the material
This fabric is natural and artificial. Synthetic threads give natural material made of cotton or wool strength and wear resistance. But it is advisable to choose knitwear in which the percentage of synthetics is not more than 30%.
Knitwear is valued for the following properties:
- It is made of threads, the elastic loops of which easily change shape, so knitwear does not wrinkle.
- The structure of knitwear resembles a thick mesh, thanks to which it “breathes”, passing air and excess moisture; does not soar in the heat, but warms in the cold.
- Things from this material stretch well, but at the same time they do not lose their shape.
- Knitted fabric is easy to care for, a delicate wash is enough, and even ironing is not necessary.
But you need to remember about the possible disadvantages. Thin and tight knitwear will emphasize all the problem areas of your figure. And low-quality synthetic knitwear can cause allergies.
How to choose a quality item
There are many types of knitwear, different in composition and quality. To buy really good clothes, you need to consider a number of important points:
- The composition of the canvas. A thing with a large proportion of synthetics will soar and electrify.
- Condition of external and internal seams. They must be even and neat.
- The symmetry of things. The product laid out on a flat surface should not have any stretched protrusions and edges.
- Clothing should be elastic and quickly return to its original shape after trying on.
Knitwear: new trends
Modern fashion proves that it is possible to wear practical and cozy knitwear, but at the same time look stylish and elegant. With the onset of cold weather, you should replenish your wardrobe with dresses, sweaters and knitwear vests.
Knitted dresses are presented this season with a particularly large assortment. Plain and colorful, they are suitable for both the office and for leisure and going out. In addition to the classic silhouette, designers have created many things with an unusual cut. After all, knitted fabric is easy to give a variety of shapes. And this is another advantage of her.
Knitwear made from wool is the best material for sewing warm, but at the same time light and comfortable vests, sweaters and cardigans. It is easy to create different textures and three-dimensional patterns from it. This allows fashion designers to produce bright and stylish knitwear in a wide variety of styles and shapes: long and short, tight-fitting and oversized, openwork and decorated with ethnic and other ornaments. From this abundance it is easy to choose clothes that will not only emphasize your individuality and natural data, but also help hide figure flaws.
How to care for knitwear
In order for knitwear products not to lose their beauty and brightness for a long time, they need to be properly taken care of.
Note that practical knitwear does not require complex and time-consuming care. However, one wrong action is enough for the clothes to lose their appearance.
Such errors include washing in hot water, intensive twisting and wringing, drying and storing in an upright position.
To properly care for knitwear, you need to remember the following nuances:
- Washing in water up to 40 degrees: preferably hand or delicate mode of the washing machine.
- Use a special detergent.
- It is undesirable to unscrew, you can only carefully squeeze it out.
- It is better to dry in a horizontal position, wrapped in a towel.
- Store folded, not on a coat hanger.
When following these simple recommendations, knitted items will not stretch out, lose their shape and color.
Having replenished your wardrobe with products from versatile knitwear, you will get comfortable and practical clothes that you can wear in a variety of situations. And with proper care, she will delight you for more than one season.