Do you also constantly forget the essentials while going grocery shopping? Not only you, instead this is a common problem faced by most of us. The only practical and easy solution for the same is to maintain a well-organized shopping list.
Stick this somewhere in your kitchen, living rooms or near the dining area for easy editing. This list will ensure that you have everything you need so that you do not have to rush in the end moment.
If you are an Indian family residing in a foreign country or fond of Indian food items, then you necessarily need to adopt this habit. This is because looking out for Indian Grocery items or stores providing the same is more like a hunt in these countries.
Looking out for stores dealing with Indian food items requires apt planning. You first need to shortlist multiple stores offering the same, select the ones near your area, and then look for the ones serving the brands you want.
What Challenges Do We Encounter While Shopping for Groceries in Frankfurt?
Frankfurt being a foreign country, does not have the availability of desi Indian grocery stores. Thus, Indians either need to get their essential grocery items during India tour or travel long distances to get the same. If by any chance you spot any store providing Indian spices or herbs, do check out their prices.
- One of the most significant challenges faced while shopping for groceries in Frankfurt and other foreign countries is high prices. This can be related to the theories for increased demand and fewer supplies. The Indian Community is increasing in countries worldwide, but the supplies for Indian grocery and other items in these countries are still limited.
- Another challenge faced is long distances. Some of the Indian stores located in Frankfurt are on the outskirts. You need to take leave for an entire day to plan your grocery shopping and visit the store.
Start by Organising your Grocery List:
Organizing a good grocery list, either manually or digitally, will prevent you from duplicating the items you don’t need anymore. This will ensure that you have every essential item you need in your pantry. There are a few tips that will help you save money and time both.
- A Running Kitchen List: What could be a better place than the kitchen to maintain a running grocery list! I prefer to stick it near the pantry. This helps me to jot down the item I am running out of before I forget to mention it.
- Store Sales Circular: This acts as a gold mine while planning for grocery shopping. This will help you with recommendations from your previous orders and will keep you updated with the upcoming sales and discount offers. You can also check whether the product you want is available in the store at the moment or not.
- Organize by Aisles: A grocery store has multiple sections, and organizing a list based on this layout will help with easy segmentation. This will help with efficient shopping trips and prevent you from running back again to get single items. Sort your items based on four basic sections: packaged and canned foods, fresh produce and dairy products, frozen sections, and meat, seafood sections.
- Keeping it all Together: Now that you are fully ready with a completely and efficiently organized list, get hold of the coupons while looking for the items you want.
Our Recommendation for The Best Grocery Site:
Overcoming these frequently faced challenges, Dookan.com brings you the most affordable options. You can locate the presence of this store both on online and offline platforms.
You no longer have to hop around different sections taking the trolley and looking out for the items from your list.
Save your day by just placing the orders over their website or through the applications and get your listed items delivered to your doorstep without additional shipping charges.
Furthermore, the store deals with multiple Indian brands and categories that are impossible to find at other Indian stores. Get the Real and Authentic Indian Taste with Dookan.com, claiming to provide premium quality products to their customers.
Adding to the benefits, the store has a separate discount section for the customers. Under this, there are multiple tabs.
• Promotional Offers
• Bundle Offers
• Summer Sale Offers
• Discount Offers
• Cashback Offers
• Coupon Codes and various others.
These all will help you save extra money for your orders, and you will also get future reward points for all the purchases.
Do not forget to check out the festive offers before finalizing your cart!
With proper planning, an organized list and Dookan.com, getting Indian grocery items in Frankfurt is no longer an arduous task. The store provides you with easy and affordable options that you would not like to miss out on.
You are just one step away from either downloading the app or visiting the website. Log in and reserve your free delivery slot before it gets full!
Recommended: Multiple Ways Moms Can Manage Work And Family