The call to action or CTA, as you call it, is one most significant elements of your Facebook ads. If you are pro in creating Facebook ads or other social media ads for your HVAC marketing brand, perhaps you have used a CTA to drive in the right potential clients.
Now, the interesting this about this CTA is, you need to be very specific while choosing your CTA for a Facebook ad. Any random CTA can even break your marketing objective and ruin your campaign. Hence, it is important to be accurate with your CTAs so that viewers can make the right decision.
In HVAC social media advertising campaigns, especially that run on Facebook, CTAs have a great role to play. They convince the potential clients to click on the ad and perform the action, driving in the right audience to the doorstep.
Let us check out the few prominent tips and techniques to use Facebook ad CTA.
5 Things to consider while including compelling CTA for your HVAC Facebook ads
- Put a compelling action word: Your HVAC ad on Facebook will make your prospective clients stop and view the ad with its compelling ad content. But what about their actions? To ensure that your brand enjoys more customer actions, you need a CTA that includes an action word.
Add an action word that convinces people to perform the action and benefit the business. Some popular action words are – Sign up, subscribe now, get a free quote now, register now, and many more.
- Concentrate more on HVAC benefits: Many HVAC advertisers tend to promote their services and brand so as to gain more clients and build more engagement. Guys, before you perform this action, you need to learn the secret.
On Google AdWords, you can easily find the people who are actually interested in your HVAC services and make their purchase immediately. But on Facebook, you don’t know the users’ intent. You don’t know whether the viewers scrolling your ads are supposed to make any purchase action.
To enable this, you need to give your prospects something that attracts them and convince them to buy your HVAC services. Nothing can work better than focusing on your HVAC benefits. Talk about the benefits you are offering to your clients and generate interest in them.
- Engage the audience by asking a question: You can create your call to action with a question. Questions are considered a psychological technique to build interest in the people about the ad. Since they are conversational, they pull in more viewers. They generate interest in the viewer, compelling them to click on the CTA to view the answer or get a desiring solution.
Some prominent questions for CTA are –
Need a reliable HVAC service?
Need 24*7 heating and cooling service?
Use such questions to hold back your prospective buyers.
- Put negative words to build excitement: Negative words take no time to build excitement and generate interest. Words like stop, terrible, worried, etc. attract the potential clients and make them think twice about the solution to their concerns.
Capitalizing the negative words in your call to action enable prospects to create more actions and get a possible solution for it. Maybe this happens because they want to get rid of the fear or concern. Whatever it is, negative words work better than your positive CTAs.
- Create a short, influencing CTA: Now, coming to the length of a CTA. Instead of putting lengthy lines in your CTA, add short, crispy, and to-the-point, words to find the potential HVAC clients.
Short and influencing CTAs, make it easier for the prospects to read and decide on the action immediately. Keep it short and keep it entertaining.
An HVAC digital marketing campaign never ends with Facebook ads. It is extended to search engine optimization, social media marketing, content marketing, reputation management, and many more. To attain perfection in all sectors, you must rely on a digital marketing specialist offering a comprehensive range of solutions to digital HVAC marketers.