It is not in vain that this accessory has earned the fame of multifunctional: how to wear a buff is up to its owner to decide. The miniature has a myriad of uses, but it can also set the mood for the whole bow. Many people have already fallen in love with Buff, it is worn with pleasure by adults and children, men and women. Someone wears it like a scarf, someone in the form of a hat, the most daring and inventive choose other options. Fashionistas manage to use the buff even as a bando T-shirt. In this article, we’ll go over the most popular wearing styles to spark the idea of buying a buff scarf and join the community of fans of this versatile accessory.
The elastic tube can replace even the warmest mohair scarf, but it looks many times more stylish and modern. Buff is able to protect the neck from cold and sunburn (this will be important for fans of active sports). The accessory creates draperies that are attractive from an aesthetic point of view, allows you to experiment with shape, and is comfortable to wear.
How to wear a buff on your head
And here the buff has established itself as a multifunctional headpiece, providing a wide field for fashion experiments. We counted at least 6 ways:
- Bandage – can be used as an addition to sportswear and for sports. In the summertime, it is convenient to fix the hair with a buff.
- Bandana – If you like headwear like this, try using a stretchy and pretty buff. To do this, you just need to put one of the ends of the pipe on your head and tie a spectacular knot in the back of the head.
- Klondike Solitaire – put the buff around your neck and pull it back in such a way that a free-flowing edge is formed, and the hair remains in the “tube”. This is the easiest way to protect your hair from exposure to ultraviolet radiation, frost, dust.
- Balaclava is the perfect solution for warming the neck and head during winter jogging. Can become an impromptu ski or motorcycle helmet.
- Hat – twist the buff right in the middle and turn it right out and voila! a stylish hat is ready.
- Hair elastic – thanks to the elasticity, the buff will easily fix the hair.
As you can see, just a drop of imagination and a buff can become a truly irreplaceable thing in your wardrobe.
Do you want to look attractive and stylish even while doing sports? Use the buff to build a wristband. Modern accessories are made of hygienic and elastic materials, so an impromptu wristband will cope with its tasks no less successfully than a professional piece of sports wardrobe:
- protect the wrist joint from injury;
- will warm the joint, prevent sprains;
- Sweat beads can be easily removed from your face with a wristband without distracting from your workout or gameplay.
Fashionistas experimenting in sport-chic style most often use a wristband as an expressive accessory that allows them to stand out from the crowd and draw attention to themselves. The miniature feminine wrist buff is always visible and brightens up the whole look.
For respiratory protection
During an unfavorable epidemiological situation, an accessory can have a completely new reading: like face masks, it is quite capable of protecting against viruses. Like the headscarf , the buff allows you to show your individual sense of style, without words to talk about your own sense of fashion, set the image in the right mood. The buff should be worn in such a way that it completely covers the mouth and nose. And, of course, subject to regular disinfection.
Modern manufacturers use high-quality synthetic and natural materials for sewing buffs:
- Armani silk;
There is no need to worry about the aesthetic appeal of the accessory. It will be able to withstand many washings, steam treatments or disinfectant solutions. In addition, the products dry quite quickly.
In general, we recommend that you do not limit yourself to buying only one copy of these transformers. After all, they are incredibly convenient to use, do not take up much space in a purse or suitcase, and have the widest possible range of applications. And, of course, they are very attractive, beautiful and bright!
Read More Polka Dot Blouses.