The IDFC First Wealth Credit Card is a one-of-a-kind card for the wealth cognoscenti. It is a card that helps you unlock the exclusivity you deserve. The card offers evergreen rewards and exclusive lifestyle and travel benefits. To top it all off, the card also charges very low-interest rates.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA of the IDFC First Wealth Credit Card
To apply for an IDFC First Wealth Credit Card, you have to satisfy the following conditions:
- Be above 21 years of age
- Must be an Indian resident
- Have a good credit score and no evidence/ history of defaults on loans
- Possess a minimum net monthly income of ₹25000
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED of the IDFC First Wealth Credit Card
- IDENTITY PROOF – Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport
- ADDRESS PROOF – Voter ID, Ration Card, Passport, Aadhar Card
- INCOME PROOF – Salary Slip, Form 16, IT Returns
The reward points awarded on the IDFC First Wealth Credit Card never expire. These points can be redeemed to instantly pay online and in-store purchases and there is no redemption fee levied on this card.
- 10X reward points on incremental spends above ₹20000 per month and spends done on your birthday.
- 6X reward points on online spends of up to ₹20000 per month.
- 3X reward points on in-store spends of up to ₹20000 per month.
One reward point is worth ₹0.25. The reward program is not applicable on fuel, insurance, EMI transactions and cash withdrawals.
- Welcome voucher worth ₹500 on spending ₹15000 or more within 90 days of card issuance.
- 5% cashback on the transaction value on your first EMI transaction within the first 90 days of card issuance.
- “Buy one, get one” offer on movie tickets up to ₹500 on Paytm mobile app. (valid twice a month)
- 4 complimentary domestic and international airport lounge, spa visits per quarter.
- 2 complimentary golf rounds per month.
- Complimentary roadside assistance worth ₹1399.
- Fuel surcharge waiver of 1% (up to ₹400 per month) at all fuel stations across India.
- 50+ In-App online discount offers.
- Up to 20% discount at 1500+ restaurants.
- Up to 15% discount at 3000+ health & wellness outlets.
- Personal Accident Cover of ₹10 lakhs and Lost Card Liability Cover of ₹50000.
- Air Accident Cover of ₹1 crore.
- Travel Insurance Cover worth US$ 1200.
- Convert all transactions above ₹2500 into easy and convenient EMIs from your mobile app.
- Instant EMI conversion for all online transactions above ₹2500 on the bank’s OTP page.
- Convenient transfer of balances from your other bank credit cards with IDFC’s balance transfer privilege.
FEES & CHARGES
- No joining fees
- Zero annual fee and a lifetime free credit card
- No over limit fees
- Low interest rates
- 0.75% to 3% per month
- 9% to 36% per annum
- Interest free cash withdrawals on domestic and international ATMs for up to 48 days (Cash Advance Fee of only ₹250 per transaction)
- No reward redemption fee
- Late payment fee of 15% on total amount due (minimum of ₹100 and a maximum of ₹1000)
- Forex markup of 1.5% for all international transactions
CREDIT CARD BILL PAYMENT
There are various options available to settle your credit card bills. IDFC Bank allows the following modes of payment for clearing your dues:
- Any bank debit card
- Internet banking – through the IDFC First Bank App
- UPI transaction
- IMPS/ NEFT Payment from the bank account of your choice
- Offline mode of payment at your nearest IDFC Bank Branch – via a cash deposit or cheque
IDFC First Wealth Credit Card allows card holders to set standing instructions for their recurring payments. You can effortlessly modify or cancel these instructions by logging into your credit card account.
SHOULD YOU GET AN IDFC FIRST SELECT CREDIT CARD?
You should go for an IDFC First Wealth Credit Card if you:
- Wish to avail unlimited rewards on all spends
- Are a frequent traveller and want to enjoy complimentary airport and/or railway lounge access
- Like to watch movies and enjoy discounts at restaurants
- Want to avail discounts on spa visits, gym memberships, etc.
- Like to enjoy Golf rounds
This low on fees and high on rewards credit card is the best buy for people who are looking for a variety of offers and discounts on travel, entertainment and dining. Why wait when you can get yourself everyone’s dream best credit cards in India.