The marketing strategy is designed by an LPU distance MBA graduate from the syllabus of high college, institute, and university in the world. The MBA program is very helpful for all those candidates who are either ready to give the entrance of GMAT or are planning to do Masters of Business Administrations. It is split into four various sections such as marketing basics overview, marketing insights and analysis, branding and communication, and business system and it also covers all the important topics of Marketing in LPU distance MBA. The last part of the module will additionally help you in knowing and understanding several systems used by companies and firms also. You need to understand every topic to get a better knowledge of the subject.
What is marketing strategy?
The marketing section – overview
- Demand wants, needs & Maslow’s hierarchy of needs
- How money flows in the Modern Economy
- STP (Segmentation targeting and positioning)
Marketing mix i. e 4P’s (product, price, place, promotions) and 7P’s of marketing
The marketing section 2insights and analysis
- Analyzing consumer
- Generation characteristics
- The adoption curve for any product or service
- How customer Insights helps in segmenting and targeting
- Product and market segmentation
- Communication channels
- Marketing funnels
- Unit economics
Module and five startup trading evaluation metrics
- Startup growth metrics intro
- Customer acquisition cost (CAC) in startup
- Customer lifetime value (CLTV) in startup
- Monthly reoccurring revenue (MRR) in startup
- Unit economics in startup
- Contribution margin in startup
- Retention rate and cohorts in startup
- Churn rate in startup
- Market size for startup
d) Marketing Information System
- Types of data
- Recommendation engine
- What is a Marketing Intelligence system?
- Types of data used in MIS
- Data-driven recommendation engine
- How does a recommendation engine work?
3. Marketing communication and branding
- What is branding and the benefits of branding?
- Types of branding?
- Tesla brand positioning and Product differentiation using POP and POD (perceptual map)
- Emotional branding and Brand mantra(Communicate simplify and inspire)
Brand equity (Perception, preference, and behavior)
- BAV model and brand resonance model
- Brand revitalization
- Line extension product extension and category extension
- Brand dilution
- Service marketing service marketing triangle
4. Business Strategy (Sales and Expansion)
- What is a business strategy and why do we need it?
- Market structure(leader, challenger, follower, and nickers strategy)
- Porter five competitive forces (Competitive rivalry, Threat of new entrance, Power of suppliers, Power of customers, Threat of substitute products)
- Marketing competition and Defensive marketing (preemptive, counteroffensive, flank, contraction, mobile attack)
- Follower strategy (product imitation, conscious parallelism cloner, imitator, and adapter)
- Samsung Horizontal and vertical expansion to achieve economy of scope and economy of scale.
- Amazon killing competition strategy using diversification
- Apple ecosystem strategy
- Lenskart omnichannel integration
- Product life cycle
- Expanding the market share pie using the Ansoff matrix
Who this course is for:
A business graduate from college.
Budding Entrepreneur and startup founders
Engineer curious to learn some MBA concepts
Founders and CEO
Price cut strategy (low-quality trap, fragile market share trap, shallow pockets trap, price war trap)
Zero cost marketing strategy