As you know, getting a loan can be a complicated process.
There are many things to consider when you’re applying for a loan. You need to know how much money you need, what type of loan will work best for your situation, and whether or not there are any hidden fees or clauses that could make the deal less than ideal.
If you’re looking for an easier way to apply for a loan, mobile apps can be a great way to simplify the process and get you the money you need faster than ever before. Here are some of our favorite mobile apps for applying for loans in the Philippines:
Your go-to person for cash loans and installment purchases. Cashalo is your financial partner, whether you need money now or want to purchase the latest products. It was created by Filipinos for Filipinos. The app’s name is a mix of two words: Cash and Kasalo, which means “to have a financial partner.”
- Buy Now Pay Later Online
- Cash-Out with Bank Account, GCash, or PayMaya
- Buy Vouchers
- Fast Approval & Disbursement
- Low-Interest Rates
- Simple Application Process (at least one (1) valid ID to complete your Credit Profile)
Robocash specializes in providing online loans to Filipino people. Robocash is prepared to give loans with a simple payback arrangement in equal installments within minutes.
- The first loan has an almost 0% interest rate.
- The service has its own mobile apps for Android, Huawei, and, soon, iOS.
- More than 90% of requests are approved.
- Money can be received in as little as one hour.
- Robocash Philippines protects all data.
- Robocash operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week since it is automated; therefore, you may have your loan in 5-10 minutes on your bank card; the robot will review your application and authorize it if everything is in agreement.
- Both online and physical payments are simple.
Tala provides the most accessible digital financial services in the world. Regardless of credit history, our consumer credit underwrites and disburses loans to consumers immediately. Loans are available in amounts ranging from PHP 2,000 to PHP 15,000, with interest rates as low as 9%.
- Affordable (Get a loan up to PHP 15,000 and enjoy affordable, transparent rates as low as 9.5%. No hidden charges.)
- Fast (Complete application within minutes and repay to different payment channels nationwide.)
- Trusted & secure (Proven and tested by millions of users. Personal information is secured with SSL encryption.)
- Flexible (Pick your desired due date up to 61 days and gain control over your finances with Tala loans.)
A financial and technological platform tailored to Filipino citizens. It gives Filipinos financial mobility and the option of rapid borrowing at any time of day. This program is built on mobile Internet security technologies and Big Data analysis. Also available on https://moneycat.ph/.
- The chance of increasing limits;
- Low-interest rate for frequent clients; 0 percent for initial users
- Great and working support services, which can be contacted directly in the application or by calling the hotline number.
- Get results in 5 minutes
- Easy application (1 valid ID)
MY HOME CREDIT
Home Credit Group (“HCBV” or “the Group”) is a consumer credit company that operates in 11 countries. The Group’s primary focus is on responsible lending to persons with little or no credit record.
- Apply for a loan and get approved in just 1 minute
- Need two valid IDs
- Track your loan status on the app
It’s hard to get a loan. You have a lot of options, but they’re not all equal. Some options are more expensive than others, and some options can have hidden fees.
Deinah Storm works in the corporate industry. She has quite a bit of knowledge about finance, loans, and investments as she worked for a finance and investment company before. Today, she finds solace in writing and educating others about wise financial planning, investments, and cash loans.