In an Agile team of an organization, SAFe defines the role of a Scrum Master as a “servant-leader” who is responsible for educating the team on the various Agile methods & frameworks, such as SAFe and Scrum. The Scrum Masters are also responsible for overseeing the processes of implementation and working of Agile frameworks within the team for delivering products faster while maintaining the quality standards as required by the stakeholders.
SAFe Masters are not only involved with keeping up the Agile practices and often agile training, but also in the different layers of the organization. They have to work with the extended Scrum community including the Release Train Engineers, and Solutions Train Engineers. Thus, Scrum Masters will increase effectiveness of SAFe implementation and function across the organization.
SAFe® Scrum Master certification (SSM) provides you with the right training to help you develop your Scrum skills and implement them at an enterprise level. Grow your skills with the SSM course and deliver maximum value at scale.
Here’s everything you need to know about SSM Certification training course.
- Why should you take up an SSM training course?
- What are the roles and responsibilities of a SAFe Scrum Master?
- SSM course highlights
- What is the eligibility criteria for attending the SSM course?
- Who should attend the SSM course?
- What will you learn in the SSM training course?
- What skills will you gain in the SSM training course?
Why should you Take up an SSM Training Course?
SAFe is one of the most commonly used scaling methods with many top companies leveraging the power of SAFe for improving time-to-market, increasing productivity, boosting product/project quality, as well as improving employee engagement and job satisfaction.
The demand for SAFe experts has been growing across the world consistently. Top companies are looking for Scrum Masters who are skilled in driving high-performing Agile teams at an enterprise level.
With the help of the SSM Certification training course, you can be a part of the hiring crowd with excellent future career prospects and high salary.
Join now SAFe Certifications.
What are the Roles and Responsibilities of a SAFe Scrum Master?
A SAFe Scrum Master has to be involved in the different layers of the enterprise enabling effective implementation and use of the principles of SAFe across the enterprise.
A SAFe Scrum Master also ensures implementation of the Lean-Agile principles when working in a SAFe facilitated environment, thereby enabling smooth adoption of SAFe and best practices in the Agile teams.
A SAFe Scrum Master also has to keep an open mind when it comes to learning the various Lean tools and techniques in order to assist the Agile teams in the enterprise in improving the flow of value.
The roles and responsibilities of a SAFe Scrum Master in an organization are multifarious.
- Supporting overall adoption of SAFe across the enterprise
- Promoting SAFe quality practices within the organization
- Supporting the rules of an Agile team
- Facilitating and guiding the progress of a team toward its goals
- Leading a team for Relentless Improvement
- Facilitating Team events
- Supporting the Product Owner and facilitating effective communication with the teams
- Ease the removal of blockages
- Creating a High-performing Agile team
- Coordinating with cross-teams of the train
- Enabling organizational effectiveness for improving the overall development of the Value Stream
- Enabling Preparation and Readiness for ART activities
- Supporting and guiding the process of team estimation
- Assisting a team pre-PI Planning as well as during the Program Increment Planning by preparing, and guiding the team and leading to the success of the Program Increment Planning
- Wrapping up the Program Increment Planning in an organized fashion
SSM Course Highlights
- 16-Hour Online sessions
- Live Instructor-led Interactive Sessions
- 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs
- Free 1-year SAFe Community Membership
- Comprehensive Exam Support
- Exam Fee included in Course Fee
- Gateway to SA Community of Practice
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Attending the SSM course?
This course has no prerequisites or criteria for those who want to join the SSM training course as such. However, candidates interested in joining this course have the following skills, they will definitely be at an advantageous position:
- Familiar with the principles and core concepts of Agile,
- Knowledge of Kanban, Scrum, and eXtreme Programming (XP),
- Optimum & conceptual knowledge of hardware & software development
It is to be noted that the criteria for taking the exam is having working experience in an Agile facilitated environment.
Who Should Attend the SSM Training Course?
The SSM Certification training course is ideal for:
- Scrum Masters
- Agile Coaches
- Release Train Engineers
- Business Analysts
- Program Managers/Project Managers
- Portfolio Managers
- Product Managers
- Team Leaders
- Quality Managers
- Product Owner
- Delivery Manager
- Program Manager
What will You Learn in the SSM Training Course?
In the online SAFe Scrum Master certification training, you will gain expertise in the following areas:
- Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
- Role of Scrum Master in SAFe
- Program Increment Planning
- Iteration Execution
- Relentless Improvement
- Maximize Business Outcomes
What Skills will You Gain in the SSM Training Course?
After you have successfully completed the SSM Certification training course, you will gain the following skills:
- Ensuring Scrum implementation
- Leading and facilitating change
- Leveraging Scrum and Kanban
- Conflict management
- Supporting execution of program
- Training Agile teams
- Resolving impediments
- Coaching Agile teams
- Enabling high performance
Certified Scrum Masters are in high demand across all industries. On successfully completing the SAFe® 5.1 Scrum Master Certification course, you will be able to gain the skills for delivering maximum business value at scale. You will understand the roles and responsibilities of a Scrum Master in the context of an Agile framework, and you will be able to plan and execute Program Increment across your enterprise successfully. You will also be able to build high functioning cross-functional teams across the enterprise.
If you want to get started with the Scrum Master Certification right away, join the SAFe Scrum Master or SSM course by KnowledgeHut, and develop industry relevant skills to showcase in front of the top management, and bag the highest paying jobs in the organization. Get the benefit of choosing a course style and timing that suits you best. Enroll yourself today!