Azerbaijan e-Visas, is also known as online ASAN visas, must be obtained through an the online form. In this guide, eligible travelers from 59 countries will find step-by-step instructions on how to complete the ASAN visa form. Online registration for Azerbaijan eVisa is quite an easy & simple process. In this article, we are going to provide useful information on applying for an Azerbaijan evisa online before entering the country.
Step By Step Process for the visa
Below are the visa application steps and the visa requirement for Azerbaijan.
Provided all of the personal information that on required in the Azerbaijan e visa form. While filling the online registration process for the visa, travelers to Azerbaijan are must provide the required personal data:
- The applicant name for the passport must be displayed the same way as it is on the passport.
- Your passport must contain your real name, date and country of birth, country of which you are a citizen, and gender.
- Passport details are required on the ASAN form.
- Anyone attempting to obtain an ASAN Azerbaijan e visa must provide the passport details that will be used to travel to Azerbaijan.
- The data provided must exactly match what appears in the passport.
Passport Country: Applicants must select from the list of eligible countries.
If the traveler is not from an eligible country, they will not get an Azerbaijan visa online. They can apply for the Azerbaijani visitor visa at the embassy or consulate.
- passport number
- Passport Issuance Date
- passport expiration date
Azerbaijan requires a passport, which at least is valid for six months.
More information about your ASAN form:
During the form fill out, you must indicate the purpose of your trip to Azerbaijan and other Azerbaijan visa requirements:
- medical treatment
Enter the date:
The entry date must be more than four days from when the traveler submits the Azerbaijan travel visa application form online. You also need to pay the Azerbaijan e visa cost.
ASAN form qualification questions
There are two questions that every foreign tourist must answer on the form:
Have you ever visited Nagorno-Karabakh and other regions occupied by the Republic of Armenia since 1991 without official permission from the Republic of Azerbaijan?
- HIV infection
- Hepatitis B and C
- It is highly recommended to answer these questions honestly.
- Additional steps in Azerbaijan visa form online
- All travelers attempting to obtain an online visa for Azerbaijan must upload their passport page with biographical information and photographs.
- Uploading the passport page is not difficult, and it is the last step to get a eVisa for Azerbaijan.
Below are other requirements of visa that you must need to fall out while filling the online form for ASAN.
How do I upload my passport page to the Azerbaijan eVisa form?
Here are instructions for uploading passport pages to the Azerbaijani ASAN form:
- Scan the biographical page of the passport.
- Make sure the requirements such as name, picture, and expiration date are clear & visible.
- Upload your passport sized picture in JPG, PNG, or PDF format.
- If the applicant cannot scan the passport page, Maybe take a photo with a smartphone. They need to make sure there are no reflections or shadows.