If you are planning about maintenance or renovation in your house, you want to do it properly and economically. Home Depot in Canada is the place where you get everything you want, most of the time at a very less price. So, visit Home Depot at least once before you start your home project.
Arthur Blank and Bernie Marcus founded Home Depot. They offer many good deals and a huge variety with a do-it-yourself concept. It has more than 2000 stores till now. It gives the best customer service because of its highly trained and knowledgeable staff.
Various Departments at Home Depot: Home Depot comes with several departments that include:
- Building material
- Exercise equipment
- Home Decor
- Heating and Cooling appliances
- Smart home
- Storage and Organisation
- Tools and many more….
Different Policies Offers by Home Depot
Price Match policy: In this policy, if you find the price of an in-stock item with a low-price guarantee in Home Depot is more than any other retailer store. Then it will match the price plus 10percent off. You will require a printout of the price of that item in another store. This policy is also eligible for online shopping, but you cannot get 10 percent off.
This scheme does not apply to third party auctions or discounted prices. This policy would not apply to special orders, volume discounts, labour, installation etc.
Return Policy: You can return most of the items at Home Depot in 90 days if you have the receipt.
Lost Receipt: You can use your debit or credit card information used for payment purposes if you lost your receipt to return the item.
If you paid cash, the store would return your cash. If you paid through a card, your money would be refunded in the same account.
- Exchange Policy: You can exchange the item if it is in good condition. To avail exchange policy, you must have the receipt, and you are in 90 days window.
- Home Delivery options: Home Depot also offers home delivery services. You can also use in-store pickup services. If you choose an in-store pickup service, you just have to go to the customer service counter and receive your items.
Some money-saving tips at Home Depot: If you want to cut down your expenses while shopping at Home Depot. Here I will give you the best tips:
- Check weekly ads regularly: Home Depot releases some ads at Home Depot Flyers or at websites every Thursday. In addition, you can find information about sales, discounts and special prices at your local store by using Canada weekly flyers.
- Watch the latest Home Depot Flyers: Every time you visit the Home Depot store, check the Home Depot flyer to know about the latest deals the store offers you to save your extra bucks.
- Check out the deal of the day: Before shopping, check out the deal of the day offer at their website. You can find huge discounts on some items which will help you to save your money.
- Sign up for emails: If you have signed up, you may receive two emails regarding discounts up to 50%. You will also receive special offers, promotional products etc.
- Save on bulk orders: This offer will give to those customers who spend a certain amount in one transaction. This deal is mainly availed by the contractors who need items in bulk.
- Rent the tools: You can rent the tools you will need only once rather than investing in them by purchasing them.
Home Depot is a single solution to all home-related problems. This can help you to make your dreams a beautiful reality. Check out all the deals at the store’s website, Home Depot flyer in Canada and find the best material you require. You can save this article till your next visit to the Home Depot store.